144.7 Miles...Someday I'll be a REAL Biker!!!

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
WHY can't Yamaha make seat that works for more than 3 hours? I had fun but the last hour was a wiggle-fest! lol. Here's some pic's....First one is from last weekend.

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehehe i know the feeling! i got my FZ600 about a month and half ago and had to travel 280miles to pick it up......first 10miles were great after that it felt like id been kicked up the ass with an iron boot!!...it doesnt bother me now cos i got use to it..well long runs it still gets uncomfortable a little...and my bikes 22 years old!! so YAMAHA get ur stuff together and design a comfy seat already!!

Hopefully ill be rich enough to be able to afford a nice new FZ6 one day...just lost me job so all i could afford was this old classic!

Last edited:

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehehe i know the feeling! i got my FZ600 about a month and half ago and had to travel 280miles to pick it up......first 10miles were great after that it felt like id been kicked up the ass with an iron boot!!...it doesnt bother me now cos i got use to it..well long runs it still gets uncomfortable a little...and my bikes 22 years old!! so YAMAHA get ur stuff together and design a comfy seat already!!

Hopefully ill be rich enough to be able to afford a nice new FZ6 one day...just lost me job so all i could afford was this old classic!

Wow. An 87 FZ600. Nice to see older FZ's on here. You'll get a new one someday.

Bicycle shorts with the gel padding in the butt works very well.