14000 miles on the clock

S

sportrider

since I replaced my chain I've rode everyday. just as I pulled onto my street on my way home from work today the odometer turned 14000. I'll be racking up the miles now I put 487 miles on it this week commuting alone. I think between the gas prices and the weather the truck will be parked for the season.:D

S

sportrider

two years, the first year I still had another bike that I was riding also. I would've had more but this past winter was colder then normal so the bike was parked alot in favor of driving my truck.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I stll haven't had my bike for a year yet and have over 12,000 miles on it. I have ridden it every single day since I brought it home from the dealership.

ManicFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
No such thing as bad weather. Only bad gear. Right? My 2005 had 4000 miles on it and it has a little over 12000 now. I've had it for 8 months. If I don't ride it every day, it's because i get too lazy to put the warm stuff or rain gear on!:) Oh yeah, I just replaced my chain and sprockets. Rides so much smoother!

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can really only ride for about 8-9 months a year and i will put 13000-15000 in the bike each year... In a few years i might try to move to a year round climate, but for now the snow is nice (when it is scaled back from this year)