12volt accessory plug = Cake = I love Cake

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Plugged directly into my battery tender connector, double sided tape to secure next to the ignition:

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

I was worried about the rain until i stole my moms rubber wine cork. Thank god for alcohol. Serving many purposes over the years:

IMG_4419.jpg

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
What are the red stripes on the ignition?

good question, no idea. Was like that when I bought the bike new from the dealer and never really paid attention to it until you just mentioned it.

on second thought i know what it is. It makes the bike go faster.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good question, no idea. Was like that when I bought the bike new from the dealer and never really paid attention to it until you just mentioned it.

on second thought i know what it is. It makes the bike go faster.

Actually looking at the pictures again it looks like a protective film over the ignition surround that hasn't been removed, looks like a couple of air bubbles in it.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Actually looking at the pictures again it looks like a protective film over the ignition surround that hasn't been removed, looks like a couple of air bubbles in it.

shhhhhhhhh, its protecting it. Dont disturb it! lol. I need to see if i can remove that now that you mention it. Removing that film will drop the weight of the bike dramatically for sure. Now i will go even faster. Excellent. :rockon:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
shhhhhhhhh, its protecting it. Dont disturb it! lol. I need to see if i can remove that now that you mention it. Removing that film will drop the weight of the bike dramatically for sure. Now i will go even faster. Excellent. :rockon:

Don't forget to sand off any paint, as paint adds tons of weight! Oh, and the curb feelers on the foot-pegs can go as well. That's like, 5oz of speed increasing weight savings right there! There's easily a full 1 pound that can be shed from all FZ6's!

On a more serious note, where's teh cakes?!! And how exactly does "plus =" work?! :confused::D

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Don't forget to sand off any paint, as paint adds tons of weight! Oh, and the curb feelers on the foot-pegs can go as well. That's like, 5oz of speed increasing weight savings right there! There's easily a full 1 pound that can be shed from all FZ6's!

On a more serious note, where's teh cakes?!! And how exactly does "plus =" work?! :confused::D

I meant to name the thread title "12 volt accessory PLUG" but it was too late, i fat fingered it. I wish you could edit thread titles but oh well.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
To paper, is that diet coke with bacon for real?

SD Willie, where in NY are you located, I'm in Brooklyn and know a great cake place.

Last edited: