08 Entire Front Fairing

JesseeS

Reaction score
Visit site
I went naked style and no longer need my front fairing. The fairing, mirrors, all 4 turn signals, fairing stay, headlights and inner plastics are all in excellent condition.
Headlight: $175 shipped
Fairing: $250 shipped
Mirrors: $50 shipped
4 Signals: $50 shipped
Windscreen: $30 shipped
Fairing stay: $75 shipped
Inner plastic trim: $75 shipped
These are the pictures I have for now. If you would like more pictures of a specific piece/pieces please let m know and I will do so. If you're not happy with the prices, shoot me a message and we can work something out as I'm somewhat negotiable on the prices. Also, If you have the naked style headlight, the OEM style one and it's in the same condition as the one I'm selling I'd be willing to work out a trade of some sort.
2ewmttz.jpg

dcty6o.jpg

bombadillo

Reaction score
Visit site
So what would be a realistic price for all of it shipped without the mirrors? I am in need of at least the whole front fairing and stays, but the lights would be nice to have as extras. I have a TON of feedback on calguns.net as far as being a "newb" here. Very interested.

juankfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats the condition of the dark gray trim on top of the headlight? If doesnt have scratches how much u want? I need the one in the clutch side. Thanks

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I went naked style and no longer need my front fairing. The fairing, mirrors, all 4 turn signals, fairing stay, headlights and inner plastics are all in excellent condition.
Headlight: $175 shipped
Fairing: $250 shipped
Mirrors: $50 shipped
4 Signals: $50 shipped
Windscreen: $30 shipped
Fairing stay: $75 shipped
Inner plastic trim: $75 shipped
These are the pictures I have for now. If you would like more pictures of a specific piece/pieces please let m know and I will do so. If you're not happy with the prices, shoot me a message and we can work something out as I'm somewhat negotiable on the prices. Also, If you have the naked style headlight, the OEM style one and it's in the same condition as the one I'm selling I'd be willing to work out a trade of some sort.
2ewmttz.jpg

dcty6o.jpg

You still have the whole assembly?