07 Forks w/ HyperPro Springs

bTone

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello

I am selling my 07 Front Forks with HyperPro Progressive Springs. These are a great upgrade if you are looking for a better handling front end. Since I have already change the oil and installed the springs these are a direct drop in if you have an +07 FZ6.

They have about 2k miles on them since spring install. I am selling these because I have installed some R6S forks. I also plastidip these anthracite grey which can easily be removed by peeling off.

20130912_163508.jpg

20130912_163527.jpg

*SOLD*

Pic of my FZ6 :D
fz6.jpg

Last edited:

bTone

Reaction score
Visit site
I know I don't have many posts on this forum... so here are some more pictures to inspire confidence in my statements. I will also send stock springs and hyperpro box with the forks.

hyperpro.jpg

My R6S Forks
r6s_1.jpg

Also just ask if you need more pictures of anything!
Thanks for looking!
Brenton

Last edited:

speedster

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. Are they ready to bolt on? How are the seals, do they need oil or anything? Also, how did the R6 forks work? Were they the same length? Good lookin bike too

bTone

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. Are they ready to bolt on? How are the seals, do they need oil or anything? Also, how did the R6 forks work? Were they the same length? Good lookin bike too

Yeah they are ready to bolt into your trees. The seals are good they have no signs of leaking. The oil was replaced with the heavier weight that came with the hyperpro kit when the springs were installed.

The R6s forks work well. You need to modify the fz6 front fender (cutting) and I purchased the axle shims, caliper shims and dogbone brackets from a member on this site. I believe the R6s forks are about an inch shorter?

Thanks for the comments on my bike :)

bTone

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd buy em if I had an +07 FZ6. Question about the pic with the R6 forks. Is that an FZ1 handlebar clamp, or what is it? I like the look of it.

I do have the fz1 handlebars but that is the stock fz6 clamp.

the_engineer

Reaction score
Visit site
Are these still for sale and if they are how much are you selling them for? I wrecked my bike pretty bad, ditch+100mph doesn't equal fun. anyhow im trying to fix my bike back up so I can start riding again. if you have any other stock parts for front end or know anybody that does that would be awesome!! thank you!