06 FZ6 Parts

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be undergoing a transformation of my bike in the next month and will have some parts available (ie) headlight assembly, front fairing has a couple cracks in it that can be repaired , mirrors, windscreen, brackets etc... i will post up parts as i remove them from the bike. Keep your eyes peeled to this thread in the next coming month if your needing some OEM parts.

Last edited:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
These will be available by next week the fairing, headlights w/Angeleyes and hardware minus the pod lights, windscreen, mirrors and brackets
10cotw8.jpg

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking angel eyes, how difficult were they? I would be all over these if they were blue, but the red looks cool.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, let me know about those mirrors when they're available. I'd like a right one and perhaps both. Thanks.

There available at any time, the process of disassembly has begun on the NAKED one!:rockon:, oem wants $50.00ea i'll let both of them go for that price LMK.

Last edited:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking angel eyes, how difficult were they? I would be all over these if they were blue, but the red looks cool.

THX! they weren't to bad, you just have to pack some patience with this project and be very careful not to break the CCFL tubes everything came ready to install transformer, toggle switch and wiring, after i stuck the lights in the oven at 300 for about 5 minutes to break the seal around the lens and housing. I junked the sealant they sent with the package and used some 5 minute epoxy to hold them in place.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
do you have this part?

Part number 9 (bottom right of pic) 5VX-2830C-00-P6 VISOR, SIDE 1

I attached the schematic. It's the fairing piece that holds the left side pod turn signal. I cracked the part where the black piece attaches to the red piece...it's fixed with glue, but a non cracked fairing might be nice.

Does that make sense?

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
do you have this part?

Part number 9 (bottom right of pic) 5VX-2830C-00-P6 VISOR, SIDE 1

I attached the schematic. It's the fairing piece that holds the left side pod turn signal. I cracked the part where the black piece attaches to the red piece...it's fixed with glue, but a non cracked fairing might be nice.

Does that make sense?

I have that one but mine has a small piece missing from, not noticeable unless your looking. LMK what you think. I can snap a pic if your interested.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Got pics of parts removed from bike today, here they are. I have to ad that on the right hand headlight were the lens meets the plastic i have it glued and taped back together just so you know before inquiring about it, nothing wrong with it function wise. I also have not shown in pics the BIG UGLY headlight bracket.

Last edited:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the whole front fairing available which needs some minor repairs.

Last edited: