XBOX LIve Names.....

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mines 'Lazamus'.....anybody wanna go heads up sometime add me as a friend....I own Madden09, Tiger09, Battlefield-Bad Company, Army of two, GTA4, Call Of Duty 4, Halo3. I suck at most of them. Anxiously waiting for NHL09 and Mercenaries2....I think Merc is already released, just gotta grab it.....A friend of mine works at EA and gets me any game for $25 in a sealed package.....Gotta love that!!...:thumbup:

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
You did this post on September 5? How did I miss it?

Mine is 'Max FSRxc'

So far, I have Halo 3 and GTA 4. I have yet to subscribe to an XBOX live Gold account. I'll get around to it one the riding season ends.

I've tried Halo 3 match maker with a friend's account....I'm having mixed thoughts. I'm use to the Halo PC and BF2 PC online system where I can pick the servers to play in.

I'm thinking about getting BF Bad Company once I've finished GTA4 single player.

Gotta run, more to come on this topic.

Later:thumbup:

jlsmith411

Reaction score
Visit site
Starman458. Gay I know but what can you do? I was anxious to start playing and couldn't think of any other name. I play cod4, forza motorsport2, skate, and rockband. cod4 mostly though, GREATEST GAME EVER MADE. (sometimes those hackers really get under my skin though)

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
devildogg28 is mine. I mostly play COD4. We have halo 3 but I have never played online. My son loves it thou.

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine tag is "NickYamser"

I play COD4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Skate, MotoGP 07 and a couple others.

Blazin FZ6

nOObie
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just got my 2007 FZ6 in red (the faster color :rockon:) and I a new member.

Anyway, my xbox live name is Killa Kommando. I pretty much play COD4 but I have many other games as well. Send me an invite and we will frag it out over the net.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm an xbox Live player too, but just a tad too far away to get a decent game with you guys. I play CoD4 heaps, gamertag is (surprise surprise) STUMBLES06... lol

I haven't searched through here, but anyone catch Serpento99's youtube vids.. he's pretty good.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4IFUak_U0"]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Gun Sounds![/ame]

:)

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I [Max FSRxc] have added you guys to my friends lists if you're wondering who that is. Looks like I'll sign up to a Gold Account in December.

I haven't searched through here, but anyone catch Serpento99's youtube vids.. he's pretty good.

Hey, didn't he do one for BF2? I remember seeing something like that!

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone can add me as well, I've been a live member since the beta, but only occasionaly have time to play.
Pimpson is my live name as well.

Last edited:

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
j2alexLuc. tho i been thinking about trading in my 360 for a ps3 or possibly the elite. lil more tempting for the ps3 tho with its multimedia advantage since i dont really play many games really anyway. dont kno tho cause i been hearing a lot of regrets doing a move like that from 360 to ps3. anyone have both?

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Had an XBOX 360...Got tired of paying for XBOX live, (I am a cheap bastard). Went to Sony PS3. If its free, its for me.:rockon:

D

Deleted member 2349

Mine is bullofspadez and the only game i play is BF-BC(battlefield bad company). until they come up with a better mil-sim style game. Actually its the only reason I got the 360 i played BF2 for Xbox and had to upgrade when I saw Bad co come out.

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
i actually traded in my COD4 for bad company when it came out. i felt like i did a wrong move by far. not really a big fan of it over cod.