Wtb: PCV for a 08 FZ6

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a Power commander V for my 08 FZ6. If you have one or seen one for a decent price online please me know.

Thanks

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Better off with a PCIII for a 08.
Heard about too many probs putting PCV on anything prior to 09

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried the "search" - lots of posts came up (no time right now to check) but I know a few members had tuning problems.

If you go onto the Power Commander website (Welcome to Power Commander, Power Commander V, Power Commander III USB and Power Commander EX Fuel Injection Module) they actually recommend PCIII for 08 FZ6.

PCV is made for 09 and later models with most bikes.

Their website is pretty helpful, and, if you've got more time, the search function here has a lot on there. I wish I could remember the members who had the issues....

BTW, I have a PCIII on my 08 - it is absolutely wonderful :rockon:

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried the "search" - lots of posts came up (no time right now to check) but I know a few members had tuning problems.

If you go onto the Power Commander website (Welcome to Power Commander, Power Commander V, Power Commander III USB and Power Commander EX Fuel Injection Module) they actually recommend PCIII for 08 FZ6.

PCV is made for 09 and later models with most bikes.

Their website is pretty helpful, and, if you've got more time, the search function here has a lot on there. I wish I could remember the members who had the issues....

BTW, I have a PCIII on my 08 - it is absolutely wonderful :rockon:

Thanks Kazza

stevejgross

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, I have a Power Commander V that I just took off of my '08 and it worked great. I am getting ready to sell the bike, so I removed the PCV. Its in great condition, works well for reducing the unsettling throttle snap open with the stock mapping. It also adds noticeable power. I always planned to get the bike dyno tuned, but never got around to it.

Let me know if you're still looking.