WIN a $500 USD Gift Certificate from your favorite motorcycle shop,POLL Input Please

Giveway quesitons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so we have 500 bux US to give away... Usually I pick something to buy with the left over donaitions and then give what I bought away.. This time let do the cash.....So my question is....

Should there be:

1, 500 Dollar winner

or

2, 250 dollar winners

Last edited:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
A 500 prize will make me buy more tickets than a 250 dollar one will. There can only be ONE winner in my book. Screw this everyone needs something crap, you either win or you don't! :D

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A 500 prize will make me buy more tickets than a 250 dollar one will. There can only be ONE winner in my book. Screw this everyone needs something crap, you either win or you don't! :D

You can also say that buying more tickets and having a 2nd chance will double your chances of winning too, and might even be more mathmatically to your advantage than just having a single draw.

It's to your advantage if you did it this way....having a 2nd drawing with multiple tickets.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Split it I reckon maybe even have a cash prize for BOTM. Alternatively re-invest the cash for maintenance of the site. You put a lot of unpaid time and effort in just to this to keep the best forum on the net going.

Nelly

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Split it I reckon maybe even have a cash prize for BOTM. Alternatively re-invest the cash for maintenance of the site. You put a lot of unpaid time and effort in just to this to keep the best forum on the net going.

Nelly

I agree with re investing it
It's a great forum and the advice on here is worth $$$

(Though I have been looking at some nice shiny bits for the bike..........) :D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1 X $300 winna

1 X $200 winna :)

This is good, but why not just buy 2 or more prizes totalling 500, the first prize being the larger monetary value than the runner up.
Set of new tyres is always appreciated, helmets, visors, new riding boots, leather but not chaps ( personally don't care for 'em) etc. The choices are infinite.

Ares

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does it need to be cash? I don't mind getting cash or a prize, afterall we never had this before. It's great that Dennis is giving it back to us and I really appreciate that, but it doesn't hurt to share after all that's what we've all done here....... sharing.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ive gone for one winner..why should things be any different just cos its a cash prize??

imagine the confusion last month if you had sent out the sat nav to winner #1..and the cradle/harness to winner #2 ..a winner is a winner is a winner!

however i think you shoud pool 12months worth of $500's and give a winner a sizable deposit on an FZ8..lol:BLAA:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, i hate to throw a wrench in how you already had it planned. but maybe doing like a $300 first place, a $150 second place, and a $50 BOTM winner. I think that would be cool.. that way we have a lot of people really trying hard to win BOTM. Or maybe invest the $50 BOTM in a "winners package" if you win BOTM, you get like a FZ6 Forum shirt, lic plate, and hat or something. That would be cool. :thumbup:

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but naturally I saw WIN and this was the first link i clicked. So, being the greedy man I am, I would go with 1, $500 winner simply because it's more to win, more to work for!!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Based on the voting results I looks like there will be 2 draws.

2- $250 dollar prizes... I will post the draw results tonite:thumbup:

Good Luck everyone!!:BLAA: