Utah riders

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
I am just curious where your favorite rides are in utah? I live in orem but originally from tremonton and love going up and riding through logan canyon

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Start at Emigration Canyon, East Canyon, Rt. 66 , Morgan, Mountain Green, Rt. 167 to Huntsville, Rt. 39 to Monte Cristo Pass, Woodruff, through Wyoming, to Bear Lake.
Those who feel adventurous can come back mostly the same way, except return through Ogden Canyon.
It's a long ride, about 300+ mi and 6 hours. But it is 90% twisty and scenic roads. Lots of fun.

Long, butt and leg burning ride. Super fun, but not really doable until late June, early July.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Hill AFB Rider's Association are going up Logan Canyon this Saturday. Haven't taken that one yet (on a bike).
On my own, I love taking Trapper's Loop down and Old Snowbasin Road up, or vice-versa, or sometimes both, and use both Ogden Canyon and I-84 to get there (I-84 has some pretty fun curves, for a slab...) :rockon:
My job/band/girlfriend situations have all evaporated this year, so I intend to ride the entire state as much as possible this year, w00t! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
ya im familiar with all those rides just from either going boarding or fourwheeling definitely need to do them on my bike though. It sucks moving farther south all the canyons close are more "improved" i guess you could say and just sweepers but i definitely need to do some of those and make a 2 or 3 day trip out of it

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
My job/band/girlfriend situations have all evaporated this year, so I intend to ride the entire state as much as possible this year, w00t! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but at least you'll get to ride more. I just moved into the house in S. Ogden, now you have no excuse!

but i definitely need to do some of those and make a 2 or 3 day trip out of it

Awesome. I've been looking to do a long ride. I have some ideas of some rides we can link up into a overnighter, I've never done one so it would be fun to try.
Always wanted to ride to S. Utah.

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but at least you'll get to ride more. I just moved into the house in S. Ogden, now you have no excuse!

Awesome. I've been looking to do a long ride. I have some ideas of some rides we can link up into a overnighter, I've never done one so it would be fun to try.
Always wanted to ride to S. Utah.

Haha i dont think i could make it in ogden lol thats pretty rough up there.
Ya i need to get me some bags first but i would definitely be up for it