topspeed

manos1757

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys! New to the forum nice to meet you all!!!
This is a video of my fz6 2007!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
MOD : K&N AIR FILTER AND LEOVINCE EXHAUST WITH OUT CAT WITH STOCK GEARING !
[video=youtube;P0O8MkGI5Bc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0O8MkGI5Bc[/video]

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
lol, that is crazy. Welcome to the forum. That is good to know.. Do you know the HP your bike makes? I thought in Europe they made less than in the USA.
Also you do not have a windscreen? Just wondering how is the wind\turbulence at those speeds.
I know I have hit 130 MPH but I never really try to go more than that, and even when I hit it, I do not stay there for long.

bricksrheavy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine has a "feature" - at ~200 the topcase completely opens due to turbulence, it's just like the rear spoiler on the Veyron :D

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys! New to the forum nice to meet you all!!!
This is a video of my fz6 2007!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
MOD : K&N AIR FILTER AND LEOVINCE EXHAUST WITH OUT CAT WITH STOCK GEARING !
[video=youtube;P0O8MkGI5Bc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0O8MkGI5Bc[/video]

Good job, and that was your lucky day to not have slower traffic driving in your lane..!

Sometimes, I forget whether I'm in India or USA, people drive slowly on the far left lane(overtake lane) for some reason here in the states.

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
In Europe its illegal to pass on the right period.
The LEFT lane is meant only to go fast and for passing, if you are in the LEFT lane and someone is behind you, you have to move to the right out of the way.

Here is the USA it sucks, they should change it so it is like in Europe IMO

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't endorse this thread/first post but will say that with an actual GPS device on board you will see the corrected speed is much lower than what the fizzer reports. It simply runs out of power pushing all that air.

Be safe people...

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
In Europe its illegal to pass on the right period.
The LEFT lane is meant only to go fast and for passing, if you are in the LEFT lane and someone is behind you, you have to move to the right out of the way.

Here is the USA it sucks, they should change it so it is like in Europe IMO
You can pass from right on Polish motorways if there are three lanes in the same direction and in the city if there are two.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
You can pass from right on Polish motorways if there are three lanes in the same direction and in the city if there are two.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

yes.. that is what I said.. in Europe :p

just kidding.. did not know that lol... Never been to Poland, but I know that in Italy and the country surrounding Italy that is the way it is, my bad...
In USA its like in Poland then. You get used to it, you'll be driving in the left lane and people are zooming by you in the middle lane or far right lane...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thread jack/

Maybe the Idiot drivers of the USA should GTF out of the way.... yes, pointing at you tunnel vision PRIUS drivers who are completely oblivious to the 97 cars backed up behind you while you pace the cars in center and right lanes...

#prius drivers wake up!!!! Use the mirrors, wheel and blinkers or get off the hiway!!!!!!
/end

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Americans don't like the government telling them which lane to drive in. :rolleyes:

P.S. You can get your sportbike on the track for just $20 out here. Just sayin'.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't endorse this thread/first post but will say that with an actual GPS device on board you will see the corrected speed is much lower than what the fizzer reports. It simply runs out of power pushing all that air.

Be safe people...

Speedo showed 149mph, and Garmin GPS showed 139mph..! 08FZ6 S2 with fairings and stock windscreen.

CrawlinMike

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my '05 fz6 to 146mph. Over 2.5 times the speed limit of the road I was on and not too smart, but I can say I did it and it was a nice adrenaline rush. That being said tomorrow I'll be attending a childhood friends funeral tomorrow. He was 32yrs old and wreckless driving on his Harley killed him. Go fast guys but do so with sense please. Tuesday was his last ride.

manos1757

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks you all guys for replying to my thread and I am very pleased to meet you all!!! Greetings from Greece!!

Last edited: