Suomy helmet deals!!

bdevries

Reaction score
Visit site
GPBikes out of Whitby has some Suomy helmets on sale for 99.99$, regular 420-450$!

I bought mine from them at the bike show in early january and just found out that they're still on sale. 99$ and shipping on orders over 90$ is free!

For those who havent' heard of Suomy - it's a high-end italian manufacturer and their helmets are known to be exceptionally light and great for airflow. I'll be testing mine once the temperature isn't -30 celcius! haha

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been riding my whole life with Suomys currently rocking the Vandal from last year and they are amazingly durable, easy to clean, a tad loud but insanely well ventilated.

The crumple zones on one of hteir old cans actually saved my head from a head on collision and I walked out of it with some scratches. The outer shell of the helmet was cracked in half though the inside was untouched. :rockon:

bdevries

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a sucker for deals like this but man those are some goofy paint jobs. Thanks for looking out!

I agree haha, my brother bought the one with every colour you can imagine on it - not my thing though. I got a plain silver one with suomy written across the front above the visor. I think they have gloss black available too.