sprocketcenter.com

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few weeks ago I bought D.I.D Brand Direct Replacement Set - 530 Steel Sprocket Set with D.I.D. X'ring Chain - YAMAHA FZ-6 '04-09 from sprocketcenter.com. Well shame on me for not looking at the box the chain came in. The kit came with a 525 chain and two 530 sprockets?! I have made 3 phone calls one e-mail and a message on their website trying to get a shipping label sent to me so I can return the chain. Two weeks later and I'm still waiting. Gonna call them again tomorrow, Monday morning.

Long story short, we were going on a long ride with lodging and such already paid for, I had to buy a chain from a local shop due to having the wrong kit. Not a real big deal, however. I could of done this in the first place, right?

Be aware when ordering from them. The internet order form says 530 chain but the shipping papers say 525 in the kit?? Why would they list a 525 chain on a stock FZ6 in the shipping papers? I Dunno.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Because someone screwed up or wasn't paying attention. Worse yet is NO action from them!

If its been three weeks and NO response, IMO, I'd be stopping payment on the credit card and get the correct chain so you can ride again.

Bet you hear back from them in a hurry... :thumbup:

Last edited:

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta ask. How did you chain and sprockets arrive. Mine were in three seperate boxes. The chain in its own box by itself and the sprockets were taped together. Two shipping labels. One for each parcel.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Db52280

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta ask. How did you chain and sprockets arrive. Mine were in three seperate boxes. The chain in its own box by itself and the sprockets were taped together. Two shipping labels. One for each parcel.

All together in one box nicely packaged it arrived in 2 days. They may have different distribution centers and one may have been out of part of your order which would explain the two shipping labels.

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Then I assume they just dropped the ball on my order.