Spammers

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
User Name: HalenMarket [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] IP 82.128.2.13 Phone Ads Spammer...BANNED

User Name: Budda [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] IP 198.172.201.248 Private Messaging Spammer.. BANNED

User Name: johnltd [email protected] IP 82.128.13.111Phone Ads Spammer... BANNED

User Name: samwal [email protected] IP 41.219.239.24 Phone Ads Spammer... BANNED

User Name: seesamual [email protected] IP 82.128.3.147 Phone Ads Spammer... BANNED

User Name: google1 [email protected] IP 195.166.237.254 Phone Ads Spammer... BANNED

[email protected] our google biker trying again...

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Feel free to drop em a line of just forward them all your spam.....

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys for the help!!!! Moderators ban all spammers on sight...... ... I gotta figure out a way to punish these guys..... Lemme think about it......... And no we can't run them over........or can we??

W

wrightme43

Weeeelllll we could do like Something Awful: The Internet Makes You Stupid when you get banned and you come back a giant picture of a uncircumsised, siphillis infested, peener shows up. Its just a thought.

I am all for moderator approval of new members.
Upload a photo of you next to your bike for super fast approval. Upload a photo for quick approval. Type in google for your type of bike and no approval.

S

sportrider

:thumbup::thumbup: big thumbs up to whoever added the spammers to the spamstrike address book, I added the newest idiot to the address book and sent a blanket e-mail to all of them I'll also be adding there E-mail addresses every junk site I stumble across!!!:D