Scorpion ADX-1 vs Caberg Duke II

NuterDuck

Reaction score
Visit site
I'v been thinking about getting a new lid to replace my Caberg Duke II and I'm really liking the look of the Scorpion ADX-1.
The reason I want to replace the Duke is that is feels really cramped ( I can pretty much kiss the chin guard ) it is really noisy and turbulent.
Unfortunately non of my local gear-pushers stock the ADX-1 so I would have to either drive 500+ km to try one on or order one and ship it back if feels "worse" then the Duke.
So I was really hoping someone on here have tried both of them and are able to give me a comparison.

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
In the US the ADX-1 is known as the EXO AT950. I have the 950 and I love it. The field of view is outstanding. Like my other Scorpion helmets, it's tight on the cheeks, but it loosens up over time. It's my first modular helmet and I love the convenience of a modular helmet. It has good venting and is quiet. I was afraid that the visor would whistle or catch the wind, but to be honest I never know it's there, until I need it to block the sun. I can't tell you if it will feel cramped as everyone's head is a different shape. I have speakers and a mic installed in mine and I have room to push the mic away from my mouth.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out the Nolan N104. It's a popular modular helmet that I find is roomy around the face. Field of vision is huge.

Some online retailers have free returns or you could ask that your local shop order in for you.