RT 2 in Massachusets

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WTH!!! why was I not told how amazing this road was? Yesterday I drove the Western Half with the bike and it was AMAZING! Gorgeous views, awesome roads, moving traffic (not too bad, but you did have to give yourself plenty of space). I would say it ranks up there with some of the best roads I have ever had the privilege. The third picture is from a Hairpin turn that you look out over the valley. The picture literally does not do it any justice.. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! :thumbup:

IMG_05842_zpslhchqgjk.jpg

IMG_05832_zpszzrpem3x.jpg

IMG_05782_zps7u3fvuzv.jpg

IMG_05822_zpsj49i7eru.jpg

Today i Drove the Eastern Half in the car, and as not as much fun by alot, still very good in some places.. No pics..

Last edited:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I ride there almost every other weekend. There are a few other roads in the area that are fun to ride and a lot of great places to stop at. If you go again check out Mt. Greylock fun road to climb and awesome view at the top. And the Hoosac Tunnel East entrance and Monroe bridge.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just up there a few days ago on the bike, mostly on the eastern half. Took 91 to 202 (also pretty nice) then 2E out towards Lowell. Looking at google maps, 2 west from there does look a lot better.