question, givi racks?

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
so i've got a 2008 model coming in and got some confusing info. coming out of the givi site...

it lists the FZ351 rack as the top rack for both the 04-06 as well as the 07+ models....however the side racks PL351 is listed for the 04-06 but not listed at all for the 07+...

does anyone know if the rear frame changed so that it can't accept the 'older' mounts? i prefer the old style mounts since it fits my existing side bags from givi, the PLX side racks use dif bags...

info. out of Givi USA

thanks.

S

sportrider

sorry mate, the sportrider tailbag fits all years. I don't have Givi bags.
I think Defyintertia does, he could probably help you out. as far as I know the tail section is unchanged (with exception to the passenger peg mounts being removable) sorry I couldn't be more help.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
so i've got a 2008 model coming in and got some confusing info. coming out of the givi site...

it lists the FZ351 rack as the top rack for both the 04-06 as well as the 07+ models....however the side racks PL351 is listed for the 04-06 but not listed at all for the 07+...

does anyone know if the rear frame changed so that it can't accept the 'older' mounts? i prefer the old style mounts since it fits my existing side bags from givi, the PLX side racks use dif bags...

info. out of Givi USA

thanks.

FZ351 is the top rack and the PL360 is the old style side rack for '07s and above. (see below) This is where I bought mine...

TwistedThrottle.com : Givi Tubular Sidecase Racks (Yamaha FZ6 S2, '07-) - Givi PL360

Richard