Pitbull motorcycle lift

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Pitbull lift- Dyna Air Lift
( Pitbull Motorcycle Lifts, Built by bikers for bikers with you and your bike's safety in mind. ) ((It cannot be used on the FZ6, was originally purchased for my old Goldwing))

PITBULL-DYNA-AIR-LIFT-1.jpg

After rebuilding the air over hydralic pump (after many years of service) I inadvertently bent the frame and the rear lifting "H" beams testing the pump (installed on the frame-don't ask).

Checking the warranty on their website, they have a lifetime warranty. After contacting them, they eventually replaced the frame, the rear "H" piece and replaced all the bolts... All at no cost to myself (shipping included).

Short of UPS bending the first replacement frame in transit, I can say without a doubt, they in fact, do stand behind their products and are highly recommended.

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious. Why can't it be used with an FZ6? Could it be modified to fit?

The Pitbull has 4 FLAT RAILs used to support the bike from underneath. The Goldwing, most HD's and Jap cruisers, have a flat bottom/frame without the exhaust running literally under the bike. The FZ of course has the exhaust underneath which won't allow anything flat to support it.

I looked at it to see what could be made up, but it wasn't worth the time when the FZ has a centerstand. Between the centerstand and my "Park and
Move" ( Legal Speeding - Park-n-Move | Easily park and move your motorcycle anywhere in your garage ) its really not needed for the FZ.. Its somewhat a large, heavy duty lift so working around it is sometimes cumbersome..

(I bought the lift for my old 2004 Goldwing which I put a trailer hitch on it. For rear wheel removal, Honda designed the rear wheel to come out the back(after removing some plastic). With the hitch on the wing, the hitch bolted way up front, to the frame, making rear wheel removal a real PIA. I figured a good lift is MUCH CHEAPER than dropping my $18,000 Goldwing...)