Northeast trade: My Leo Vince carbon exhaust for your stock exhaust + cash

schleppy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey northeast FZ6ers!

I just picked up Reiobard's 2007 FZ6, and I think I want to replace the Leo Vince Carbon pipes installed with the stock system. I have the stock exhaust still, but none of the stock hardware.

If anyone in the northeast wants a Leo Vince carbon exhaust, and is willing to come by and swap it for their complete stock setup, you can have the Leo Vince for $100.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey northeast FZ6ers!

I just picked up Reiobard's FZ6, and I think I want to replace the Leo Vince pipes installed with the stock system. I have the stock exhaust still, but none of the stock hardware.

If anyone in the northeast wants a Leo Vince carbon exhaust, and is willing to come by and swap it for their complete stock setup, you can have the Leo Vince for $100.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

If they fit my S2, then yes.
Hope they are not Carbon Fibre:)

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
How many miles on the bike and by any chance, do you know how many miles on the exhaust, approximately(I know, the 2nd question is a long shot)?

schleppy

Reaction score
Visit site
32k on the bike, definitely less on the exhaust. It's in really good shape. If you are really interested I can take photos.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks,
I'll pass for now, I don't want to go through the hassle of repacking. Not sure when it needs repacking.
Anyway, I have a 2007 stock exhaust, with the mid-pipe.
I'll sell it for 80$+shipping.
Let me know.

f4lloutdiablo

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a drilled out stock exhaust on my 06 FZ6. Would you be interested in that? 15k on the bike and I'm located in 44870 (Ohio)

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought i sent you a PM a few days ago, but it is not showing up in my sent messages box and i cannot get messages to send right now. Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited: