"New" Fz6

ts200r

Reaction score
Visit site
.....well, to me anyhow. Picked up a blue 2006 with under 600 (yes, 600) miles & it was finally nice enough in Brooklin over the weekend for a quick rip. After reading all the FZ6 info about lack of torque - I was pleasantly surprised with the low end grunt......& this is coming from owning everything from VFR's to Buells & everything in between over the past 15 years of riding. I'll post some pics as the riding season opens up......hopefully they'll show Ontario to Newfoundland trip scenery in the background. Lovin' this bike.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Nice find!

You may want to run some high end fuel system cleaner (like seafoam) through that engine which has sat unused for possibly 5 years at a time!

Hopefully you changed the oil too!

I love my 2006! :thumbup:

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
.....well, to me anyhow. Picked up a blue 2006 with under 600 (yes, 600) miles & it was finally nice enough in Brooklin over the weekend for a quick rip. After reading all the FZ6 info about lack of torque - I was pleasantly surprised with the low end grunt......& this is coming from owning everything from VFR's to Buells & everything in between over the past 15 years of riding. I'll post some pics as the riding season opens up......hopefully they'll show Ontario to Newfoundland trip scenery in the background. Lovin' this bike.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't understand why the FZ6 gets bad reviews either. It's an awesome bike.