Need help finding a good video making program.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know quite a few of you make videos with music behind them. Do you guys know of any dummy proof programs that I can download?

It is for my Foster Nieces adoption ceremony. I will need to have photos and videos with music running in the background. 2 different songs. This will be the last day I will see her so I would really like it to be special, it will run in the middle of the ceremony while everyone watches. It won't be just as you enter or anything, it will have its own spot in the itinerary.

Any help or suggestions would be wonderbar!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use Sony Vegas Pro... It costs about $500. But if you look for deals, you can find it cheaper.

But DONT download it because downloading pirated software to obtain it for free is illegal. And even if it is readily available, and very tempting, its also a crime, and I am a law abiding citizen. i hope you are as well.

Downloading=BAD!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't mean an illegal program, I meant something like Windows Movie Maker. Something free, not illegal. There are many programs/websites that have free trials and such. That is what I need.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very good. Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. I just dont want anyone to think that i am suggesting to download this program since it seems to be floating all around the net for free. Since downloading is bad.

darkrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I know quite a few of you make videos with music behind them. Do you guys know of any dummy proof programs that I can download?

It is for my Foster Nieces adoption ceremony. I will need to have photos and videos with music running in the background. 2 different songs. This will be the last day I will see her so I would really like it to be special, it will run in the middle of the ceremony while everyone watches. It won't be just as you enter or anything, it will have its own spot in the itinerary.

Any help or suggestions would be wonderbar!

XP and MAc's come with built in video making software that are dummy proof...lol. XP's is called "Movie Maker", MAC's is called "Imovie"...If your looking for high end Video Editing software, beware that there is a huge learning curve, so you best bet would be to stay with the suggestions above. Good Luck!

darkrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't mean an illegal program, I meant something like Windows Movie Maker. Something free, not illegal. There are many programs/websites that have free trials and such. That is what I need.

You could download Adobe's trial versions, like "Premiere" all safe! The only drawback is that they may be limited, meaning it may not have all functions until you buy the full version.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
XP and MAc's come with built in video making software that are dummy proof...lol. XP's is called "Movie Maker", MAC's is called "Imovie"...If your looking for high end Video Editing software, beware that there is a huge learning curve, so you best bet would be to stay with the suggestions above. Good Luck!

Whaddayaknow! Its already on my computer! Thanks Dark, much appreciated!