Motorcycle Live 2015

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be, don't know which day yet though. Hoping to try the R1200RS and few other bikes on for size, hopefully get there early enough for a test ride this year, weather and traffic permitting. Hoping for some cheap scottoiler oil, new boots and possibly trousers.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Think I went on the Tuesday last year, it was still rammed. I didn't get to see the H2R dyno run, but I was in the gaggle of goggle eyed idiots near it, so got to hear it plenty. Can't wait until the littlun is big enough for all the have-a-go kids stuff.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I'll probably go midweek if I can, that way get more time to make brum brum noises when sitting on the bikes :)

Haha, that's what it's all about. Sitting on every bike going...well, that's what I do just to see if I can fit on it being the short arse I am.

I'm trying to find a BMW I sat on in 2011. It was the comfiest bike I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on. The seat was like sitting on a sofa.

I could do with some new gloves and a new jacket. I think I'll be going midweek in an attempt to avoid the weekend rush.