Motojoe what a guy!!

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I was in the market to replace my 2009 forks. I picked up one from an 2006 a while back from Dmmcd (who btw was also :thumbup: excellent to deal with sorry i wasn't able to give you a shoutout was too bummed about the crash at the time) but I did not realize that the calipers were different :spank: Finally getting to it again and Joe gave me an offer I couldn't refuse on the forks. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick, packed really nice, forks are in excellent condition and did I say very, very reasonable. too bad USPS :Flip: did not want to to ship the fork oil. No matter I found some Bel Rays in the garage anyways. Thank you Joe!! :rockon: and hoping to get her back together soon. Finding some spare time do it is kinda rough having a baby and all. I did however do some work on her during the winter months (replaced the radiator, polished the manifold, grip puppies, sliders, BD43 mod, 12V accessory) :BLAA:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, thanks guys:thumbup: I was never one to follow a crowd, but you can't help but not want to with this bike and the friends that come with it:rockon: Glad to help out when I can.