Just released my browser-based game!

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com

I'm 22 and I've been making games/doing assorted programming work since I was 12. I'm pretty damn good and I've done small personal things for people or huge corporate contracts for businesses like Disney and everything in between. Throughout the years I've been working on a browser-based game and when I crashed and broke my leg I started putting a lot more time into it.

Anyways, it's a browser-based strategy game. Sort of complicated to get into but once you understand it it's really addicting; and the best part is you can win $200 if you get first place. It requires you buying turns at least once to win which is a $2 purchase, but my goal was to make SURE it wasn't one of those "whoever pays the most" wins things... in fact, during the past 12 beta rounds 9 of them were won by players who didn't drop a cent. That's what's cool, the game takes a lot of teamwork, strategy, and a brain.

Anyways, if you want to play, sign up with the bonus code "FZ6RIDER" on the registration page and I will set it to give you an extra 1000 reserve turns when you start... and don't tell anybody, but if one of you guys wins I will let you claim half of the prize even if you don't spend a dime, I'm not here to try to milk you ;)

I love feedback, suggestions, and ideas. I thrive on them, I'm always down to chat on here, in-game or on AIM (ApothercyCold). Anyways, check it out! :rockon:

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A link would be quite helpful here :BLAA: -- nevermind

Last edited: