Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
JPR Performance
A division of PowerSports Group, Inc.
1548 Jayken, Way, Ste - C
Chula Vista, CA 91911

I ordered a set of the levers after reading Cliff's(Motogiro) review on the thread about 2wheels levers, as he had bought the JPR's instead of the copies or Pazzos
I've had 2wheels levers for 12 months and they have stared to fade and I wanted to improve the look on the bike

Decided shorties were the go and ordered a set
they arrived with in a week but unfortunately the brake lever was the wrong one
I emailed them and within 12 hours they had checked which style I had received and sent off the new lever it was due about 5 days later but arrived in 4
I put them on over the w/end....LOVE 'EM

great service, prompt very customer oriented a big thumbs up from me

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok I'll see what I can do in the morning it's pitch dark here now and the yammie's in bed
but I can say I'm getting used to the shortys pretty fast
and I reckon they look the cats whiskers, I went titanium lever so kinda matches the s/steel bar ends and the bars and black adjuster contrasts well

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
same as Ssky0078's post, but maybe in lots of heavy stop/start traffic the longer clutch lever would be easier on the fingers, but so far I feel like its just cleaner looking, and going through my narrow gate at home, I wont clip the brake lever (only did it once)

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
same as Ssky0078's post, but maybe in lots of heavy stop/start traffic the longer clutch lever would be easier on the fingers, but so far I feel like its just cleaner looking, and going through my narrow gate at home, I wont clip the brake lever (only did it once)

I actually find the shorty to be a little easier in traffic. For the brake I just use 1 finger (the SS-lines help as well). The clutch is easier as well because I find that if I used all 4 fingers that I would get a cramp in my pinky finger and heel of my hand that I don't get with the shorty

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I havnt done anything other than 10km commutes and traffic has been reasonable so I able nmot sure yet, but so far I am loving them and I wont switch back. I used to have shorties on my pushy which were excellent and that was what sold me on going for them now. And they look gorgeous too ha ha ha