Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been too long! This summer has been a hot one and to top it off I'm back working part time again. I was finishing up some side work on a neighbors condo when a second job came along which tied all my normal retired free time up! Lol! This meant little time for me to ride. Now the condo is done and I have this part time job which with the cooler weather gives me some time for a ride.

I've planned a ride on Saturday Nov. 7. Meetup and route will be one of the fun rides we always do, depending on response and input, with lunch planned and of course the great comradery and friendship we've all come to expect between each other.
Hope to see you out there! :rockon:

I've also posted this ride on our SoCal Hoons mail. :)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're getting our first snow on the valley floor, today. :(
Have fun and ride safe!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
We're getting our first snow on the valley floor, today. :(
Have fun and ride safe!

We got our first snow yesterday. Bikes are tucked away for the winter. Guess who's bike is spending the winter in the house?

My new Triumph Street Triple R. Yippeee!!!!
2015-11-01 10.53.02.jpg

Hubby parked his Honda 919 in the garage across the front of where my car parks. I told him he better not piss me off or the bike might get it. lol

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode to work in heavy rain the other day, and it was still raining just as hard when I got off work. The foothills got some snow. Here's a snapshot from work, looking towards California. My heated gear is now in full use.

20151103_114956_zpsxucrmqoj.jpg

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a few days ago I was just thinking of my favorite SoCal hoons. Gotta get down there this winter. You know I'd be there if I could but I'll be on the 990 doing laps at Thunderhill Raceway near Chico on the 7th. Going to check out the new power commander / dyno tune the Katoom received for it's birthday.

Have a blast and watch out for car tires :)

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If I left now, I might make it, that's with weather, snow permitting and if I can carry enough chain lube!!!

Its still summer down here, tying temp records down here, 89-90F, ugh......Either ride early or ride late...

Safe ride guys!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Rode to work in heavy rain the other day, and it was still raining just as hard when I got off work. The foothills got some snow. Here's a snapshot from work, looking towards California. My heated gear is now in full use.

20151103_114956_zpsxucrmqoj.jpg

I bet you're using heated gear. Me too. I started using the heated seats in my Volvo on Monday morning. heehee

Drive careful. Northern Nevadans are idiot drivers when the weather turns bad (mostly transplanted Californians). They sand the snot out of the roads too.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a few days ago I was just thinking of my favorite SoCal hoons. Gotta get down there this winter. You know I'd be there if I could but I'll be on the 990 doing laps at Thunderhill Raceway near Chico on the 7th. Going to check out the new power commander / dyno tune the Katoom received for it's birthday.

Have a blast and watch out for car tires :)
Lol! Have fun at Thunderhill!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We'll meet at the Shell station-Mira Mesa Blvd and the 15 freeway at 10 am. We plan on doing the border patrol.Old highway 94. Lion Valley Rd, Jamul, Cameron Corners, Campo, Dulzura, Potrero. We can switch gears on this at anytime and do any number of routes if anyone wants to change this.