Givi Trike Shop München

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
Came by this one on a Danish forum page. Looking at the new Givi Trekker top cases and shot them a mail.
Near instant customer service response, very friendly and helpful attitude and from the moment I mailed them further discounts on all products (as they say on their site, but I doubted).
Somewhat awkward that payment is by bank transfer (no, not paypal!!) but I ended up ordering a Givi trekker top case mounting kit, trekker 52N case and backrest and additional top rack for 408€ incl a shipping to DK fee of 20€

....now all that remains is to see if they are as quick on the uptake when it comes to shipping. :)

PS: Don't believe the prices (although reasonable) on their site - email them first for a quote. Also you kinda have to email them for a quote on the mounting kit.

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a follow up:
Received my package today - everything was entirely as expected. In my experience the shop (Karlheinz as the person is called who seems to run things) was quick about letting me know my payment was in and shipped the box on the same day.

In all: Excellent, helpful, friendly service and great prices and products. The only con being that they only do bank transfer, but for me that was no problem what so ever.
Highly recommended.