FZ6R (not FZ6!) SW-Motech Alu Rack top case rack and Givi PLXR364 removable pannier rack

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Got these as part of a deal and have no use for them. Both parts are in very good shape with minimal signs of use.

SW-Motech Alu-Rack top case rack has available adapters for most if not all top case manufacturers, presently it has a piece of plexiglass bolted onto it.

Givi PLXR364 removable pannier racks for the PLX V35 panniers. Really slick system.

$514 including tax from A Vicious Cycle, asking $280. Willing to sell separately if needed, but would prefer to sell as a package.

IMG_4371.JPG

TheSlowFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Got these as part of a deal and have no use for them. Both parts are in very good shape with minimal signs of use.

SW-Motech Alu-Rack top case rack has available adapters for most if not all top case manufacturers, presently it has a piece of plexiglass bolted onto it.

Givi PLXR364 removable pannier racks for the PLX V35 panniers. Really slick system.

$514 including tax from A Vicious Cycle, asking $280. Willing to sell separately if needed, but would prefer to sell as a package.

IMG_4371.JPG
Hi is this still available?

TheSlowFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess it can’t hurt to ask.. but that member hasn’t been heard from on the forum since 2015. And this post was over 10 years ago, so don’t count on a reply.
I just realized how old the post was haha, my apologies. I've been searching the forum like crazy and cannot seem to find anything on the PLXR364 luggage set