Full control- riding tips

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Came across this riding tips PDF on another forum: Full control, and thought it was worth reading :thumbup:
It is originally Norwegian which is why some of the diagrams are not in English, but it's pretty clear what they're saying :thumbup:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
cool article, its nice to see all of this great info in one place.

when i started my dad made me scrounge up a bunch of Motorcycle, CycleWorld, and SportRider magazines and read all of the rider tips, and told me that i should have already known how to do all of these things instinctively before i started riding on the street. Just for good measure we went around the neighborhood on BICYCLES and practiced all of this, then moved to the dirtbikes, and finally to the street and did this in the neighborhood and the large, vacant church parking lot.

im not claiming to be an expert rider or anything, but most of this should be intuitive and when thinking about it, it should be to improve upon what you know and how to ride smoother. when a sudden situation arises, you should know how to avoid an accident when possible (usually the exception is shaped like a deer).