Facebook FZ6 Freinds....

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
For those of you who are on there; I suggest this.... As all these sources meld together our privacy is up for grabs...

Don't say you weren't warned!!!

((COPY & PASTE to your friends on FacePlant))

"PLEASE & THANK YOU!!! FacePLANT has changed their privacy settings once more!!
Due to the new "graph app" anyone on FacePLANT (including other countries ) can see your pictures, likes & comments. I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post things for family & friends that I don't want strangers to have access to.
This happens when friends click "like" or "comment"....automatically, their friends would see our posts, too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because FacePLANT configured it that way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on "FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "LIFE EVENTS and "COMMENTS & LIKES". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public.
Now, copy & paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page, I will do the same"

These among others are linking and sharing your personal information with everyone...... Do a search on google on photo you tagged! SURPRISE!!!!!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bar/49239-caution-photobucket-latest-upgrade.html

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I'm one of the few people who absolutely refuses to join "stalkbook"

:BLAA:

So Kazza......

180pxhanson4.jpg

I must of misread it the first time :rof: :rof: