for "Legal Road Terms" requirements & which a must to have a
top catalytic.

Any riders using either one. Need Feedback. Thanks fellas!:rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used both. Both are very high quality and both sound very good. In terms of performance.. you're really not gaining much, if anything, by just putting aftermarket exhaust on. You do lose about 8-9 pounds, so there's that.

One major reason to go with Scorpion over LV: Lifetime warranty to original owner and guaranteed to never need repacking. But really.. can't go wrong with either one.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
The Leo Vince comes with a cat removal pipe, and i don't think you can install it without removing the catalytic converter.

That could be a problem in your case!

i.amonsta

Reaction score
Visit site

[MENTION=7496]Erci[/MENTION]. Yup im aware its just to lessen a little weight from
Stocks. What do you mean by Lifetime warranty on scorpion erci?

So basically if u were to pick one. U will pick scorpion?

i.amonsta

Reaction score
Visit site
The Leo Vince comes with a cat removal pipe, and i don't think you can install it without removing the catalytic converter.

That could be a problem in your case!
Yeah true. Its dimensions is 2mm diff. Which is impossible to combine the ori with LV. Must fix its own LV Conversions. Damn. Hate this stupid law.

i.amonsta

Reaction score
Visit site
I've used both. Both are very high quality and both sound very good. In terms of performance.. you're really not gaining much, if anything, by just putting aftermarket exhaust on. You do lose about 8-9 pounds, so there's that.

One major reason to go with Scorpion over LV: Lifetime warranty to original owner and guaranteed to never need repacking. But really.. can't go wrong with either one.
Yeap. Only the weight makes just a little bit diff.

What do u mean by lifetime warranty?

So u pick scorpions over LV i assume?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeap. Only the weight makes just a little bit diff.

What do u mean by lifetime warranty?

So u pick scorpions over LV i assume?

Yup, price being equal, I would pick Scorpion over LV.. again, mainly for the warranty. If anything goes wrong with the exhaust.. like if the can explodes (which happened to me when I had a Delk :rof: ), they will replace it at no cost, if you're the original owner. Most other manufacturers offer just 1 year warranty.

Also, repacking is not a huge deal, but it's nice to know it's not needed with Scorp. For instance, Yoshimura and Two Brothers both require repacking every 8k miles (or something like that). Now.. most people probably just ignore this, but the pipes get louder as the material gets burned off and if you go with a carbon can, this may potentially damage it (again.. that's what happened to my Delk.. obviously much poorer quality, but still)