Dunlop Sportmax Q2

mponder

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of Dunlop Sportmax Q2s tires for 199.99 at cycle gear. So far they are great, my bike is completely different than with the BT21s, it turns easier and grips better. I will have to see how many miles they last but for that price I had to try them.

sos9394

Reaction score
Visit site
I also got a set of 190 for my gixxer from the cycle gear sale last week. I love em so far. will see if I can get 3k+ miles out of em :thumbup:

BlurryEyed

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a set of these and they lasted 12k miles...I only commute so no track days or twisties...but still a great tire, even in wet conditions. My sissy strip showed some white lining so time for some new ones!

Reaction score
Visit site

lkea

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to buy a Sportmax Q2 from this site; Dunlop Motorcycle Tires, but when I'm about to purchase it I saw that they are also selling the new Q3 Sportmax tire. Now I'm confuse, I have no idea nor reviews about the new tire can somebody help me out on deciding w/c tire to get.:confused:

fastar1

Reaction score
Visit site
Reviewers are raving about the Q3. They never thought Dunlop would be able to outdo the old Q2s, which are still competitive in their class. Turns out, they leapfrog the Q2.
So; fantastic tire, and Q2 is still amazing today especially at the discounted price places are clearing them out for.

BlurryEyed

Reaction score
Visit site
Reviewers are raving about the Q3. They never thought Dunlop would be able to outdo the old Q2s, which are still competitive in their class. Turns out, they leapfrog the Q2.
So; fantastic tire, and Q2 is still amazing today especially at the discounted price places are clearing them out for.

You can say that again! Seems like you can get a set of Q2s for $199 almost anywhere, and Q3s for a little bit more.