Project!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you plan to keep the original look or something different? A friend of mine had one, cant remember if it was the RD or RZ 350, but it had the black and yellow Kenny Roberts scheme...Loved it!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My brother-in-law has one of those which has been restored and rebored.
It's a great bike, didn't you crash on one of these at the track in your younger days?

Nelly:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nelly yes in 1988 I high sided and took a helicopter flight I don't recall. My injuries the same as Wavex in his most recent crash. Not fun at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
I always liked the red and white colour scheme. Lets hope that this bike won't be an identical trip down memory lane for you lol.
Are two-strokes banned in some states or is there a by for classic machines?

Nelly

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Pete! There's a lot of people that don't know how that lil bastard will pull. That's got to be a blast!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Clif - Yup, tags are all set. I have an Oklahoma title. In a few weeks, I'll apply for a Texas title. I need to get some miles on her to break the motor in. I'm guessing 75 to 80 hp or so. Stock was 58ish. She'll scream! The body is rough but the mechanicals are pretty much brand new; motor, wheels/tires, brakes, suspension, etc. It's really pretty tight.
That's s lot of ponies for that and being a 2 stroke the power is a lot fun! Headed for Tx?

Sent from Moto's Motorola