C.O.D. Black Ops

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got to Level 49, and I'm about to prestige for the first time. I have to say, though, that the Commando is the best weapon in the game, hands down. It just destroys everything and seems like it has little to no recoil. I'll be sad to see it go when I start over for the first prestige. Oh well, there's always the AK-74u with the grip!
Im 3/4 of the way to level 44 i've been foaming at the mouth trying to get there for the Comando!! :rockon: Did you prestige yet? and did you have to buy it and if so how much $50,000?

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Im 3/4 of the way to level 44 i've been foaming at the mouth trying to get there for the Comando!! :rockon: Did you prestige yet? and did you have to buy it and if so how much $50,000?

I played until 4:45 this morning to get to my first prestige! It rocks, but it also kinda sucks at the same time since I have to give up bascially everything I unlocked.

Prestiging doesn't cost anything, but to access the prestige leaderboards it costs 50,000 credits. Too bad, though, because I had more than that saved up. Then, you lose it all when you prestige. :(

Trust me, you'll love the commando, it's definitely my favorite gun in the game.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I played until 4:45 this morning to get to my first prestige! It rocks, but it also kinda sucks at the same time since I have to give up bascially everything I unlocked.

Prestiging doesn't cost anything, but to access the prestige leaderboards it costs 50,000 credits. Too bad, though, because I had more than that saved up. Then, you lose it all when you prestige. :(

Trust me, you'll love the commando, it's definitely my favorite gun in the game.

What did you get for prestiging? did it unlock marathon pro or light weight pro or anything speacail? because i'm thinking I just might sit at 50.... oh yeah :wav: your the first I know to Prestige Congratulations!!

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
What did you get for prestiging? did it unlock marathon pro or light weight pro or anything speacail? because i'm thinking I just might sit at 50....

Honestly, you might want to sit at level 50.

Hmm, what do you get for prestiging? You get access to the prestige playlists and leaderboards, and you get a new ranking. That's about it. You get to keep your emblem, and I believe you also get to keep your clan tag and possibly the camos you unlocked for your guns.

You lose practically EVERYTHING else. Unlocking things is part of the fun, though.

I have a friend that I play with pretty much every time I get on COD, and he's about to start his second prestige. :rolleyes:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly, you might want to sit at level 50.

Hmm, what do you get for prestiging? You get access to the prestige playlists and leaderboards, and you get a new ranking. That's about it. You get to keep your emblem, and I believe you also get to keep your clan tag and possibly the camos you unlocked for your guns.

You lose practically EVERYTHING else. Unlocking things is part of the fun, though.

I have a friend that I play with pretty much every time I get on COD, and he's about to start his second prestige. :rolleyes:

Your right getting the awards and experiance points is alot of fun!! I will go ahead and prestige then..... your freind must be a BEAST!!! :rockon:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, he pretty much is a beast. He's getting workman's comp for breaking his wrist on the job, and is scheduled to have surgery next month, but in the mean time, pretty much all he does is play COD. His K/D ratio is over 2. :eek:

My K/D's only 1.46 :(

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, he pretty much is a beast. He's getting workman's comp for breaking his wrist on the job, and is scheduled to have surgery next month, but in the mean time, pretty much all he does is play COD. His K/D ratio is over 2. :eek:

My K/D's only 1.46 :(
Wow!! thats really good!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I sold the last COD game I bought last Xmas - I was hopeless at it (PS3)

BTW, moved thread to "Games" Forum :thumbup:

You just need to practice!! :BLAA: its like learning to ride a motorcylce once you learn it you never lose it!! :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
You just need to practice!! :BLAA: its like learning to ride a motorcylce once you learn it you never lose it!! :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Agreed! At first I sucked big hand in a fast paced fps but when I got the hang of it I have been dominating the fields of battle...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed! At first I sucked big hand in a fast paced fps but when I got the hang of it I have been dominating the fields of battle...

I sure do miss my AA-12 with extended mags,marathon pro,lightweight pro,and comando pro...... I used to run n gun now i have to take my time....but the r.c. bomb truck gives me a taste of the speed though!!!! YEA YEA YEA!!! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This vid shows you how to get to the cheat code menuand the codes...Enjoy!! :BLAA: :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-5Lz0YdlU]YouTube - Black Ops - Cheat Menu - Easter Egg and "Just ask me nicely achievement"- DOA - Dead Ops[/ame]