Anyone in Eastern Pa? (Allentown/Bethlehem)

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
I am soon picking up my first FZ and am looking to meet some local riders, maybe get together and work on some mods..

My name is phil and I am easy to get a long with

pcm2015

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Phil, I'm also a Phil, but you can call me Chase. I'm not exactly in the Allentown/Bethlehem area, but I'm not too far away. I'm in Lumberton, NJ, and am always looking for people to ride with. Unfortunately, it's been hard finding people, especially fz riders. Maybe we can get a ride going sometime if you're still looking.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Phil, I'm also a Phil, but you can call me Chase. I'm not exactly in the Allentown/Bethlehem area, but I'm not too far away. I'm in Lumberton, NJ, and am always looking for people to ride with. Unfortunately, it's been hard finding people, especially fz riders. Maybe we can get a ride going sometime if you're still looking.

Im in Somers Point(Atlantic City), I'll ride with ya sometime:thumbup:

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
I am soon picking up my first FZ and am looking to meet some local riders, maybe get together and work on some mods..

Hi Phil, Zack here. I live in Allentown and work in Bethlehem. I got a Blue '09 with the dual headlight mod and a modulating high beam. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the valley with a modulating high beam on an FZ6 :p.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I don't really do much group riding these days, but am just south of Emmaus.

Silver 2004 FZ6 with dual HID projectors, R6 forks/brakes, 2007 swingarm and a big ugly givi box on back.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about an hour south of you in West Chester. I used to go up to Bethlehem every week to play hockey at the Steel Ice Center, last trip up there was August 11th.

I ride with a group here in West Chester, Brandywine Motorcycle Riders (Meetup.com group), but they're mostly cruisers. I'd be up for a ride sometime with some fellow FZ6'ers.

I've made some minor mods so far to my '05 FZ6: Motogiro's dual headlight relay, power outlet to run my handlebar mounted GPS, upgraded the headlights to Philips CrystalVision Ultras. A smoked taillight with integrated turn signals is due to arrive today, looking forward to installing it, then using a fender eliminator kit due to arrive next week to do away with the stock turn signals and fender.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Phil, Zack here. I live in Allentown and work in Bethlehem. I got a Blue '09 with the dual headlight mod and a modulating high beam. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the valley with a modulating high beam on an FZ6 :p.

what's a modulating high beam? i know the dual headlight mod, HIDs, etc.

oh and im in the middletown/harrisburg area, but sadly my bike is back in Nashville, TN:(

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone on this forum out riding today on the 222 bypass? You had an exhaust and were riding two up. I rarely see fz6's so it was cool to see one! I had my car at the time though unfortunately :(.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killertofu9

Reaction score
Visit site
Black 09 FZ6 here. From Allentown but living in Pburg now just across the bridge from Easton. Don't see any FZ6s running around the valley but see FZ1s now n then.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

92Bit

Reaction score
Visit site
what's a modulating high beam? i know the dual headlight mod, HIDs, etc.

oh and im in the middletown/harrisburg area, but sadly my bike is back in Nashville, TN:(

Hey not sure if you are still in the Harrisburg/Middletown area, but that is exactly where I live! Also here to give this thread a bump I would love to hear about any riders in the south central PA region.

rhino_rampage89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, My name is Ryan and I am in Eastern Lancaster county. I realize that the weather my no long be the best for awhile but let me know if you want to meet up in the spring(or even now, I'm still riding to work).

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
What's goin on Phil? There are three of us FZers at work, and plenty more around the Valley. Shoot me a message, I'll ride some time.

jaman10

Reaction score
Visit site

Hey my name is Jamel! I live in the Harrisburg area, I would love to work on some mods with you. I'm currently making a FZ6 street fighter and all the parts with be here by the second week of February.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey my name is Jamel! I live in the Harrisburg area, I would love to work on some mods with you. I'm currently making a FZ6 street fighter and all the parts with be here by the second week of February.

Quibby has not been on the forum in over a year, I think. There are a few people in PA tho. Spring and summer we'll be riding in that area more.

Leghorn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jamel my name is Ken and I live in the Etown area and work in Middletown. I'll help with mods and ride with ya if it ever gets warm enough.

MrMatty8

Reaction score
Visit site
My son Zach just got a 06. Would be nice to find someone to ride with him. He is from Mountain Top but goes to Bloomsburg college also. This is his first street bike. Th. Dad....MrMatt

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My son Zach just got a 06. Would be nice to find someone to ride with him. He is from Mountain Top but goes to Bloomsburg college also. This is his first street bike. Th. Dad....MrMatt

I grew up in Mountaintop! We lived in Walden Park. Graduated CHS in '88, out of the area since. I've been back a few times over the years for class reunions, etc.