And the winner of the 400 dollar gift card from motorcycle superstore is!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-EceH8qGU"]Draw - YouTube[/ame]

:BLAA:

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations CBRF3 Rider :cheer: :cheer: Spend it wisely or better still let me spend it for you :D

Love your cat Dennis , the way she looks away tells me she WILL kill you in your sleep :rof:

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive never won anything in my life! :eek::eek:
WOW!!!!!!
:BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA:

Honestly I cant tell you guys how happy I am right now!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey cbrF as in frank....lol ill give 10 doll-hairs for it lol congrats!!

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you so much everyone!! Im still in shock!! :eek:

If anyone is wondering what I plan on getting- I will be upgrading both mine and my SOs gear. I will be getting new pants- the ones I have now are way way too big and as a result are 1) embarrassing to ride in and 2)probably wouldn't help in the event of a crash because of the size lol. I plan on getting my girlfriend pants and boots. She wants the A* Stella S-MX5s in white, but I am hoping I can talk her into something a little bit cheaper! :spank: AND of course the pants have to "look cute" with her jacket :eyebrow:, she can be picky. I guess at least she will wear them if she thinks they look good. Ill probably be posting some questions up in the girls section about sizing and whatnot. I am also hoping to get a new rainsuit for myself too if I can swing it. Hers fits fine but of course mine is obscenely large and starting to tear from age(it was my grandpas from his Goldwing days!!).

It is tempting to just use the money to buy a bunch of stuff for my bike, but in the end I know I need some more gear. Im looking forward to finally having a really decent set with everything fitting! Its tough being a skinny guy sometimes lol. Ill also feel alot better about my girlfriend having more protection.

Thank you everyone again! This is an awesome forum and I am glad to be apart of it :)

Last edited: