Amsoil products for members

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
I stumbled on this site while doing research on FZs and notice many members use Amsoil or ask about it but there is no one to provide immediate answers or help. I talked to the Admin and have agreed to Support fz6-forum and its members by offering Amsoil products at a discount

If you are unfamiliar with Amsoil or it's products feel free to look it up on the corporate website AMSOIL they have a great product look up guide for all vehicles, not just motorcycles and cars. A good starting place for motorcycle oils is to read these links

https://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2089.pdf (short version)
https://www.amsoil.com/lit/G2156.pdf (in depth testing)

As a disclaimer Amsoil policy does not allow me to advertise any price other than retail or what is posted on the website. If any one would like pricing for anything Amsoil; car, bike, boat, truck, etc either PM me here or my direct e-mail at [email protected]

Side note:

:BLAA: <---- one of the most awesome smilies I've ever seen on a forum

This one too:Flash:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum!
Thank you for providing discount to our members!

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum!
Thank you for providing discount to our members!

Thanks. I don't really do this for the money, when I sell to forums like this at a discount I MIGHT see 1%(no joke) I have an actual job and was a casual Amsoil user when I could get my hands on it. I got tired of the way big dealers handle people, push the product, and talk down on other brands. I do this now on the side as my way of helping others out.

If any one wants pricing just provide me with some info:
Car/bike/etc
Year
Make
Model
Engine type(if multiple)
Zip Code if it will be shipped

Amsoil also has warehouses that you can pick up locally if you want to avoid shipping charges.

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great product it is all I use. My dad is a dealer for it as well. I love using the 25,000 mile drain interval in my 08 Scion Xb. Problem we have is people won't use it because they think it is too expensive..... If you were to use the 25,000 mile car oil. that's 5 times the recommended drain interval by Scion for regular oil. Yes the initial investment is more money but I only change my oil 2 times a year because I only let it go about 12,000 miles before changing it. My XB has 107,000 miles on it and has had amsoil since 15,000 It only uses about 1/4 of a quart in 12,000 miles and starts and runs like it is still brand new.

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
That's one of the biggest advantages of Amsoil is the extend drain intervals. Even if you pay $50 for Amsoil and $40 for brand X you can go twice the OEM distance with Amsoil, therefore making it a $25 oil change half as often.

In the past Amsoil has done some EXTREME testing on vehicles, going nearly 500,000 miles with the same oil.

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day mate & :welcome:... Do you just handle the oils or are you going to supply filters too ??

I can supply ALL Amsoil products: auto/motorcycle/marine oil, air/oil filters, Gear lube, transmission fluid, coolant, and fuel additives. Note that to take advantage of the extended drain intervals an Amsoil filter is required. After all the filter is what keeps the oil clean and allows such long intervals.

I also have the ability to supply NGK spark plugs, Wix filters, Mhann filters, and for those farmers and ranchers out there AGgrand fertilizers.

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
You can also send for the comparison chart of Amsoil vs. competitors.

Id would like to see one vs royal purple ive been using it for years and the thing that sold me on it was a 86 monte carlo with the original 305 in it. It only had 40,000 miles when i tried it, but still i did ran a flush through it and filled up with purple and started driving it everyday to work checking the oil every couple hundred miles. Well 10,000 miles later i changed it after it didnt burn a single drop of oil and it was still very clean. I know 10,000 miles is not nothing to get super excited about for modern oils but in a 80s engine...one of the worst smallblocks gm ever slaped together....ya i was real impressed and starred running it in my 3500 and even as hard as i work that truck it still goes 12000+ on a oil change

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
The two links I provided in my original post include RP in their testing. The second one is more indepth, explains what the test is and how an oil should perform. RP has what seems to be good additive packages, is actually a full 100% synthetic oil, but its falls on its face when it comes to performing. Unfortunately all the additives package seems to do is clean better than other oils and has a funny smell(straight from RP not me).

Personal experience: Car I heard so much about RP I decided to run it in my BMW and it seemed fine for a few thousand miles until one day there were tapping sounds, it revved poorly in the cold and had a burning oil smell when you got on the throttle, overall the car started acting up. I took the oil out and it seemed thinner than it should and had a strange consistency. Took it out and put in mobil 1 oil and never had another problem with it. It also had 136K so take it for what its worth. It's at 170k miles now had 2 oil changes since then and is about to get Amsoil oil and a WIX filter.

Bike: 06 Road King had trouble idling in the cold and running too hot on warmer days. My dad said he had never had a problem with RP before and I told him to change the oil again he did and the problem went away. Until a few thousand miles later when the same problems came back. He was skeptical, as most are, about Amsoil so I convinced him to run Mobil1 hes never had a problem since with 5-7k mile oil changes.

Taz3

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, left a message on his wall. I figured, like a lot of people, he may not check very often, and maybe someone else who orders would know and be able to reply as well if I posted in here :p