2008 FZ6-Forum Tribute Video!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
How the flip did I miss this thread?!!

Awesome vid J! It made me realize two things...

1. I need a pic with me AND my FZ!

2. My Superman costume is still BA!

oh, ok and one more

3. You're amazing! (But everybody already knows that!)

I even watched all the credits!! Terminator theme gets my psyched every time!

J

jsteinb95

How the flip did I miss this thread?!!

Awesome vid J! It made me realize two things...

1. I need a pic with me AND my FZ!

2. My Superman costume is still BA!

oh, ok and one more

3. You're amazing! (But everybody already knows that!)

I even watched all the credits!! Terminator theme gets my psyched every time!
lol....thanks!

I knew you missed it because you never responded!!! Glad you found it!

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
That actually was pretty nice & a lot of effort from "J". :cheer: (whoever she is?)
Guess I'll have to get the wife, or someone, to take a pic of me & old silver for the next time.........or is that old me & silver? Yuk, yuk:D

I

inkrediboy

I have to say joining this forum has been great. I ain't no FZ6 rider, but I'm a rider just the same. This has to be the coolest community online - the other forums just don't have the same sense of family this one does. You see the regulars - I like that.

Janette my girl, that video you produced is fan-freakin-tastic, what a trip to see the real people who are connected to the creative codenames. What a great project.

That video is awesome!!! - Terminator exit song - very polished touch :) Even though Shawn thought it was Rambo's theme ha ha

I hope to make it into your next production. sick!!!

J

jsteinb95

I have to say joining this forum has been great. I ain't no FZ6 rider, but I'm a rider just the same. This has to be the coolest community online - the other forums just don't have the same sense of family this one does. You see the regulars - I like that.

Janette my girl, that video you produced is fan-freakin-tastic, what a trip to see the real people who are connected to the creative codenames. What a great project.

That video is awesome!!! - Terminator exit song - very polished touch :) Even though Shawn thought it was Rambo's theme ha ha

I hope to make it into your next production. sick!!!

Thanks Ryan....so you just happened to stumble acrossed this thread? :scared: (don't answer that) ;)

I don't think you'll find a forum like this, anywhere! I found this site over a year ago, for Danny, and I just love it. I do have my favorites, but I love everybody here!!!

Shawn doesn't even know what my name is half the time and I've known him for 9 years, so when he speaks to me, it just goes in one ear and out the other.

You will most definitely be in the next production, unless you get on my bad side. ;)