2006 FZ6 for sale

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am posting this in the Danish site as I live in Denmark and because of Import/Export taxes and regulations it is far simpler to sell a bike within Denmark.

The price is set and will not be changed for the moment, so no haggling.

I will not take bits off the bike to sell to other people.

1.jpg

Not included in the sale is the lowered Yamaha seat and the passenger peg extentions but the seat will be replaced with the original seat which is like new. When the passenger extentions are removed the pegs will be replaced and you will not know the extentions have been there.

If any potential buyer wants the lowered seat and passenger extentions then a price can be worked out and they will be left on the bike. The bike also comes with the Double Bubble screen and the original screen which is possibly the first ever FZ6 screen which was cut down....a piece of FZ6 history :thumbup:. Actually better for long distance touring than the DB, but not as pretty. It comes complete with all the luggage and racks with 2 sets of keys to everything. I can take all the luggage off and put it all back on in less than 30 seconds.

IMG_1559.jpg

It has Pilot Power tyres front and rear with lots of life left in them. It has the one wire dual headlight mod which can be disconnected in 5 seconds.

5.jpg

2-MagicPicture.jpg

The bike is in very good condition and has been well cared for. It has about 24500km on the clock and I have had it from 6000km and it has never put a foot wrong. I am a tourer not a racer and it has never been raced or thrashed.

IMG_1569.jpg

The price is 55000 Danish Kroner....for those in other countries please do not work that out into your currency because you will have a heart attack. We have an import tax of 180% added on to our bikes.

I live in Haderslev. My e-mail is [email protected]. If you know anyone who may be interested let them have my details. They can contact me in either danish or English.

Reason for sale is to pay the import tax on my new bike and because of lack of storage space. I am getting older and my two broken arms were beginning to feel the pressure on the FZ6 so I have gone back to cruisers.

Factory.jpg

If you have any questions or want to view the bike get in touch.

Steve

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you're selling your bike Steve, it sure looks a beaut.
I really hope that the new bike suits your riding style and can offer some relief for your arms :thumbup:.
I hope you're going to stay on the best forum on the web, unfortunately (for you) we don't talk about Guzzi's much but there is plenty of general bike stuff here :rockon:

Oh and where's the pics of your trip to Italy?