Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Doorag (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conti RoadAttack

I just got my new RoadAttacks this afternoon. I put about 55 miles on them riding home to give them a little break in. First impressions are that they definitely turn in faster than the Bridgestones. They also seem to have a bit less rolling resistance even though the pressures are slightly lower. I'm really happy at the moment, but will add more info as I use them a bit more.

I'll post pics later tonight.

Oh, I got 90 degree valves as well since I got tired of fighting with trying to check the pressures and put air in.
    Last edited by Admin; 07-09-2009 at 02:17 PM.
    David

I'm off bikes for the moment because I used to have a Black 2007 FZ6 Fazer S2 with Scorpion cans, Puig screen, bd43's dual headlight mod, and frame sliders. Then I had a K7 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 with Arrow cans, Pazzo levers, Suzuki double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, R&G rear cotton reels, etc... but some b*stard stole it too!

International Liaison Conti RoadAttack Nelly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: Conti RoadAttack

Quote Originally Posted by Doorag View Post
    I just got my new RoadAttacks this afternoon. I put about 55 miles on them riding home to give them a little break in. First impressions are that they definitely turn in faster than the Bridgestones. They also seem to have a bit less rolling resistance even though the pressures are slightly lower. I'm really happy at the moment, but will add more info as I use them a bit more.

I'll post pics later tonight.

Oh, I got 90 degree valves as well since I got tired of fighting with trying to check the pressures and put air in.
    Nice one mate,

I like the idea of 90 degree valves.

Biker Dude headlight mod
    Speedo Healer
    Lucky Irish Boy foot plates
    K&N air filter
    Heed crash bars with sliders
    External power outlet
    OSO2k set back plates
    Home made Gel seat mod

Doorag (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a closeup of the tread.

And the 90-degree valve.

I've got one more but I have to fix the plate before I can post it.
    David

I'm off bikes for the moment because I used to have a Black 2007 FZ6 Fazer S2 with Scorpion cans, Puig screen, bd43's dual headlight mod, and frame sliders. Then I had a K7 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 with Arrow cans, Pazzo levers, Suzuki double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, R&G rear cotton reels, etc... but some b*stard stole it too!

No Man is an Ireland. Scorphonic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You most certainly wont be let down with these tyres...i've had them for some miles now and not once have I felt uneasy with them...even on gravel!!!

British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
    Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

Mods to date: K&N filter, Oxford Heated Grips...REMOVED!!!, Puig Touring Windscreen, Dual HID lights, H7 and H4, 55W 6000K, Meta Alarm....em...soon to have Two Brothers (once money isn't an issue!!)...o and i suppose a PCIII will be required.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have these tires as well.. drove all the way from tennessee to florida on them with no problem

Samurai FZ Soldier Conti RoadAttack reiobard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what have people been getting for mileage out of these tires? I need a good tire that is going to last a while...

No Man is an Ireland. Scorphonic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Em...its quite possible that i've now gotten about 6,000 km out of my tyre now...and there should be some distance left in them. I do see them starting to square up but until it becomes an issue i'll keep riding with them on.

They're certainly softer then stock but they really are not that bad...and at the price they go for...its not something to worry about!

British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
    Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

Mods to date: K&N filter, Oxford Heated Grips...REMOVED!!!, Puig Touring Windscreen, Dual HID lights, H7 and H4, 55W 6000K, Meta Alarm....em...soon to have Two Brothers (once money isn't an issue!!)...o and i suppose a PCIII will be required.

Doorag (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The couriers in London seem to use them a lot so they must last.
    David

Doorag (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the last pic. They look sweet if I do say so myself.

David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive had a couple of pairs of these and they are as good if not better than the equivelent Bridgestones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast