Toronto Ontario fz6 for sale.

deathjam4

Reaction score
Visit site
If any one is in the area I have my fz6 up for sale. I like it but I was aiming for something more adventure style. And the speed on this bike makes me want to speed a little to often... lol selling it for 3500 if any one is interested. Has Corbin seat. Extended wind screen and engine cage as mods when I bought it. I put a lot of work into it since I bought it to get it back in shape. I need money for my next project so I am selling the bike. Bike just needs swing arm bearing and a fork service. And the chain and sprockets I bought for it can go on at that time. Just give me a shout if your interested it’s a Washington bike and has a navy base sticker on it still lol.

CanadaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
If any one is in the area I have my fz6 up for sale. I like it but I was aiming for something more adventure style. And the speed on this bike makes me want to speed a little to often... lol selling it for 3500 if any one is interested. Has Corbin seat. Extended wind screen and engine cage as mods when I bought it. I put a lot of work into it since I bought it to get it back in shape. I need money for my next project so I am selling the bike. Bike just needs swing arm bearing and a fork service. And the chain and sprockets I bought for it can go on at that time. Just give me a shout if your interested it’s a Washington bike and has a navy base sticker on it still lol.

Would you consider selling the Corbin seat for cash and I provide a stock?

deathjam4

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been thinking about that a lot lately I’ll be back in Toronto come January my ad is up on minimizing and face book and let go just contact me threw any of these apps and we can discuss prices