Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought this was a cool pic with the snake in the foreground
2ebyqy5e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Once in a life time shot mate !!! Well done :thumbup:

First thing that popped into my head was this........

So be it, Threaten no more, To secure peace is to prepare for war, So be it, Settle the score, Touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Once in a life time shot mate !!! Well done :thumbup:

First thing that popped into my head was this........

So be it, Threaten no more, To secure peace is to prepare for war, So be it, Settle the score, Touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

If I could triple like that I would! Don't tread on me!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a few I have scored while playing around with my new lens (Tamron 17-50mm f2.8) :D :D :D

Taken the other morning in my way to work & only my second attempt at Astrophotography :)...

Wilsons Plains, Queensland 19/6/14 by a8127, on Flickr

And this is most of the Brisbane City skyline taken this morning 21/6/14 at 5:30am from the Kangaroo point Cliffs :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brisbane on a winters morning 21/6/14 by a8127, on Flickr

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a few I have scored while playing around with my new lens (Tamron 17-50mm f2.8) :D :D :D

Taken the other morning in my way to work & only my second attempt at Astrophotography :)...

And this is most of the Brisbane City skyline taken this morning 21/6/14 at 5:30am from the Kangaroo point Cliffs :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sweet shots, Humps! That new glass is making it all too easy now is it? :D:thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for hike an took a few pic's along the way. So much to learn.. .. ..
DSC_7831_zps31c98b17.jpg

DSC_7834_zps5ad5bdbc.jpg

DSC_7843_zpsfb016608.jpg

DSC_7866_zpsd0969e9a.jpg

DSC_7875_zpsce97a044.jpg

DSC_7888_zpsb50522a4.jpg

Funning thing is those flowing water shots are tough when the sun comes out. Just too much light.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for hike an took a few pic's along the way. So much to learn.. .. ..

Funning thing is those flowing water shots are tough when the sun comes out. Just too much light.

Great pics, Randy. I really like your lake shot. Peaceful. If you're looking for a hiking buddy, give me a shout sometime.

D

Dave.TX

I have the same lens for my Sony. I love taking indoor shots without flash, using natural light. Those are a couple of great shots.

Love the shots! AWESOME!!!

Thanks! I wanted to stay outside longer as there was a LOT of lightning but I heeded my wife's warnings and came inside after only taking those three. Didn't use the above Tamron lens, used a Sony lens. Lightning doesn't require a large aperture.

Wildcat_drvr

Great-Grandpaw!
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got up early this morning to hang out at the airport. She slumbered off and was a little surprised how quickly she jumped off the ground, but considering she's empty...

14525843894_e5591756fa_h.jpg

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got up early this morning to hang out at the airport. She slumbered off and was a little surprised how quickly she jumped off the ground, but considering she's empty...

Great Shots! Thanks! ^^

What do you make of the V shaped humps above the main wing??

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
Found some older photos of my second hobby. It is a little rusty by now, since I've bought the bike, but still sometimes I fly :)

P3060040.JPG

PB215178.JPG

PB215176.JPG

PB215180.JPG

p8280865.jpg

dsc06815h.jpg

p61231282323794.jpg

p8131871.jpg

I wish I could one day build a 1:1 scale RQ7 Shadow replica :D

And of course, every year I need to go to Czech Republic for Nato Days. Maybye some of you guys are there with your steel flying machines? :) Last year they had B52. Damn, this thing leaves fumes behind :)

A shot from E3 Awacs - one of yours was tired I think ;)

P9253814.JPG

Last edited:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Found some older photos of my second hobby. It is a little rusty by now, since I've bought the bike, but still sometimes I fly :)

I wish I could one day build a 1:1 scale RQ7 Shadow replica :D

And of course, every year I need to go to Czech Republic for Nato Days. Maybe some of you guys are there with your steel flying machines? :) Last year they had B52. Damn, this thing leaves fumes behind :)

A shot from E3 Awacs - one of yours was tired I think ;)

^^ Excellent!
This weekend repaired mini chop chop and flew that in the house! Then played with the old Trex 450, but still can't get the tail wag under control. I think I damaged the gyro some how. It works in all manual tests but freaks out oscillating the tail back an forth... :(

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
^^ Excellent!
This weekend repaired mini chop chop and flew that in the house! Then played with the old Trex 450, but still can't get the tail wag under control. I think I damaged the gyro some how. It works in all manual tests but freaks out oscillating the tail back an forth... :(

Talk to a heli guru. There's one around here who could talk for hours about them. He's mentioned a good forum here: Helifreak.com - Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect

I just picked up a 1:8 buggy myself to mess about with my son. Pretty insane at 4S. There's a free to run racetrack in Gladstone.