Boneman - best wishes please.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Hello all,

This is Mrs. Boneman - Jill. Just got a call that he is in Vancouver Hospital after someone turned into him :eek:. He had just completed a 1200 km ride this weekend with his two buddies (all over the interior of BC) and was on his way home. He is OK: Helmet was intact and he is conscious and alert. More info to come but I though on top of Pete's downer you should all be extra alert!

Thanks all,
Jill, Scootergal125, :(

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Jill! Sorry to hear about his mishap. :eek: Best wishes to you both!
Please keep us informed and convey my best to him.

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Hello all,

This is Mrs. Boneman - Jill. Just got a call that he is in Vancouver Hospital after someone turned into him :eek:. He had just completed a 1200 km ride this weekend with his two buddies (all over the interior of BC) and was on his way home. He is OK: Helmet was intact and he is conscious and alert. More info to come but I though on top of Pete's downer you should all be extra alert!

Thanks all,
Jill, Scootergal125, :(

Oh geez,

It's never good to hear of somebody going down, and especially worse when it wasn't their fault.

On the plus side, I'm glad to hear he's OK, heres hoping for a speedy recovery :D

Best wishes Jill and Pete

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know.

Please forward all our bestwishes to him.

Jill, if you don't mind, I'll move this thread to the general forum so everyone can see it.

Thanks, Karen

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear that he was in an accident, but I'm glad to hear that he is ok, thank goodness he was wear proper gear. May God be with you both as you are going through the recovery. I'll say a prayer for a speedy recovery.

Last edited:

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate seeing this kind of news posts esp. to someone we know around here. Thanks for letting us know. We're thinking about you'all and hoping he gets well soon.

Take care,

Dennis

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everything turns around for him quickly. Thanks for the heads-up. Glad he was not seriously injured.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
I just hate this kind of news. Please, please keep us all posted as much as possible. Hoping for the best for the both of you.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear this! I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope all is well and please post an updated when you can.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad everything is relatively OK, hope the Boneman is getting well looked after, and will be back on here soon, tellingus his story....

Get well Buddy.

:thumbup:

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Give the Boneman our best. Odds are he'll be modding and/or improving their equipment while he's being taken care of :)

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
here's to a speedy recovery! I had a guy trying to pull out in front of me today. He was coming from walmart...... One long blast from the stebel and he got the clue I wasn't thrilled. People are getting more impatient, lazy, and just plain pathetic! Be safe everyone!!!!