Fender Eliminator Help

domination2727

Shinigami
Reaction score
Visit site
Been looking for a long time for a good one that will work nicely to eliminate the bulky set up i have now but a lot i'm finding either don't work well or are very questionable to say the least.
So what all have you used and please post pics.
Also if it helps what I'm looking for is a set up that allows license plate to mount on all 4 corners, LED license plate light, Aftermarket LED turn signals.
I don't have to have all of those things but they are preferred.
I understand ill need a aftermarket relay to run LED turn signals. Where should i go to purchase that?

bricksrheavy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry you didn't get the info you expected, did you look through older posts? - did a short search and found plenty of resources [emoji106]
5a4f0f8f0f58f25c402eb5648da5040a.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Crickets? Screw the crickets - we were out riding! Blah

Plus 1 for Cliff's suggestion on the bracket from Amazon. I bought that one several years ago but then found one that would re-use the stock signals with their egg-shaped oval mounts. I wanted something bigger than the tiny LED's available at the time. Recently, I used this bracket to mount a plate on my Yamaha WR450 that I converted to street legal. It's holding up well even with lots of vibration. I didn't mount any signals on this bracket. They're tiny little LEDs on the WR's fender.

The bracket that I eventually bought for the FZ6 was from R&G and is similar to this: I paid extra for the american plate adaptors. It was worth it. Or you can just drill new euro-spaced holes in the plate.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/rg-racing-fender-eliminator-yamaha-fz6-2004-2008

But if you don't want to use the stock signals then you can find several different less expensive sources.

Good luck!

Chris

Last edited:

racerjase

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased a Two Brothers exhaust system and used their kit plus I implemented the Rizoma plug-n-play turn signals with all the necessary hardware, plus some muscle car starter heat shield wrap with stainless steel zip ties, heat shrink, plus getting the bracket powder coated helped out tremendously. It looks O.E.M. and not to hillbilly.