Saddlebag Mount/Guards?

Stainless

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all!
I’m going to be leaving for a trip to Kentucky (a good 10 hours from where I live) in two weeks and am planning to buy some saddlebags for a good amount of storage. The problem I don’t have any supports to keep the bags out of the rear tire! My question is:
Will a system made for the Fz8 fit on my 2009 fz6? I have a good opportunity to grab some for cheap but no way to check if it will fit for sure.
Thanks!

Stainless

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks!
I figured it was a long shot but oh well! Ill probably try the PVC option sine its so simple and genius around town first and decide whether I should fab something else.
Thanks again!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have soft sided saddle bags, and although they don't sag enough to actually hit the tire, I use the PVC option as well. Simple fix, cheap, and they just stay on without any fasteners.

Side note, ...I just came back from a weekend trip to southern Indiana for the Madison Regatta hydroplane boat races...Kentucky is just across the Ohio River, not 10 hours away! JK of course.
You Indiana folks are just like everyone says...super friendly and welcoming. Plus I never saw a goat walked like a dog - that was something!

IMG_E3377.jpg

Good luck with the supports.