Rain/Dust-cover for FZ6

MrMogensen

... That's me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a cover that suite my needs and fits the bike quite well.

Needs to be quite resistant against rain and would be cool of it could take some heat so I could fit it just after I park the bike at home.
Does not have to be flashy as it is primarily for parking up next to the house (not on the roadside). Maybe just black or grey or simular so I donÂ’t cry when a little oil stains it.

Brand/model/size?
Any recomendations? :D

During Winther the bike is stored away at a friends heated garage so the cover donÂ’t need to cope the cold.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 in size large back in April 2014. Have used it quite a bit, still in good shape.
The lower portion is 'aluminized' to protect the cover from pipe heat.

Cost for me was about $55 US, not sure what it would be in Denmark.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They sell a factory FZ6 cover, I have one. It sais Yamaha FZ6, perfect fit. However, some don't like advertising what type of bike is covered for obvious reasons.

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to respond so late. I have a Dowco Guardian traveler Half part #26015-00. Perfect for my needs, compact, holds tight in wind, keeps rain off the parts that I don't want wet including side bags, protects from sun. I'm confused on sizing as mine is say five years old and I thought they had several size options.Luckily mine is still in great shape. .