Look where my FZ6 went today....

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to go to the Irish Embassy this morning so did a bit of sight seeing along the way.

Hyde Park
Eros Piccadilly
The fountain under Nelsons Column

Enjoy:thumbup:

PS how can I get rid of the date stamp on my pictures.
Guys N Girls if you and your ride go somewhere historic or interesting please post it up here.

Nelly

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Very nice pics Neil!!!!! PHOTO CONTEST!!!!! :thumbup:

EDIT: Not sure about the date.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to go to the Irish Embassy this morning so did a bit of sight seeing along the way.

Hyde Park
Eros Piccadilly

Enjoy:thumbup:

PS how can I get rid of the date stamp on my pictures.

Nice pics!!!
Photoshop maybe? but they might be stuck there, but make sure that you shut the function off on your camera.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait there is more.........
The cenotaph monument to commemorate the dead from the great war. I nearly got killed by a black cab.

Admiralty Arch, kind a like the queens drive way.

Big Ben from Westminster bridge, shame about the building works.

The London Eye, taken with the right hand whilst riding.

The queens house.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Fire fire is great for removing photo date stamps. LOL

Thanks for the pictures Nelly.

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com

Hyde Park
Eros Piccadilly
Awesome Pictures Nelly!! Why did you have to go to the Irish Embassy??

J

jsteinb95

Did I just see people wearing jackets and long sleeve shirts?!?!?!?! :eek:

Lucky!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And still more.........

Norman outside the Queens gaff.
The Queens fountain.
Riding in traffic.
The way home.
Pink ME 109, that thing could do 72 mph. Vintage road car fabricated from the famous German WWII fighter plane.

Nelly

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome Pictures Nelly!! Why did you have to go to the Irish Embassy??
Thanks mate,

I am crap with a camera and today was the first time I put any effort in. Keira and Wavex are excellent at composing pictures.

My wife is Irish and we have decided that our children should have Irish passports. We are trying to migrate back to Ireland so it will hopefully make the process easier.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fire fire is great for removing photo date stamps. LOL

Thanks for the pictures Nelly.
Thanks man,
I will enter a few in the comp once the stamp is gone. OMG am I slow or what, you meant "Fire" lol.

Nelly

Last edited:

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey great pics. Need one of the Tower Bridge now w/the Z in it.
Went there in '85 for 3 days then on to Scotland & stayed in a B&B on a sheep farm for 4 days & toured the area. Tough driving tho' (wrong side o the road!):Flash:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey great pics. Need one of the Tower Bridge now w/the Z in it.
Went there in '85 for 3 days then on to Scotland & stayed in a B&B on a sheep farm for 4 days & toured the area. Tough driving tho' (wrong side o the road!):Flash:
Watch this space mate............

NB This is not the work of Nelly or Norman, I thank you.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great photos Nelly, thanks for sharing, SOMEDAY I'll make it over there, its beautiful.

I like your black, gray and white Celtic leathers! They are the best value out there. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was GREAT Nelly! Thanks for sharing with us! I like a lot of the composition you've put together.

Sometimes it is a great benefit to live in a small country. Everything is so close and available. The U.S. is so vast that I'll have never seen every state in my lifetime, every National Park, State Park, attraction, etc.... There's just too much to cover so we have to pick and choose (or pick the right 6 numbers and travel daily!!!)

-Eric

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate riding in London. The cabbies are wankers, the bus drivers are tossers, the bendy buses at 17m are tooooo long (come on Boris you said you'd get rid of them) and everyone is really rude.

The bad news is that as I'm facing redundancy :confused: I went for an interview on Wednesday and was offered the job today:Flash:. Great pay and package but it's in London :( - Mayfair to be exact. Boo hoo. I love biking but 35 miles of dead straight, congested, motorway and 15 miles of start stop city traffic doesn't appeal:rant:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great photos Nelly, thanks for sharing, SOMEDAY I'll make it over there, its beautiful.

I like your black, gray and white Celtic leathers! They are the best value out there. :thumbup:
Thanks Pete,

Hein Gericke, good quality stuff. I got the jacket 0ne year ago for £75.00 in the sale. It normally goes for £130.00. I really like it, light, comfy and best of all matches the bike.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was GREAT Nelly! Thanks for sharing with us! I like a lot of the composition you've put together.

Sometimes it is a great benefit to live in a small country. Everything is so close and available. The U.S. is so vast that I'll have never seen every state in my lifetime, every National Park, State Park, attraction, etc.... There's just too much to cover so we have to pick and choose (or pick the right 6 numbers and travel daily!!!)

-Eric
You have hit the nail on the head my friend. I live a mere 40 miles from the heart of my country. People find it very easy to slag Britain off. I would say, get off hour bum and go and look. I did all that in an hour and a bit. During that ride I rode by St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster abbey, the Savoy hotel, MI5.
we are stepped in history and tradition.
I also stopped outside the Household Cavalry as the guys were on parade. There were quite a few tourists there and I shouted well done lads to them.

Nelly

Last edited: