Saw this exhaust on aliexpress any opinions?

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
They look pretty good and that's a very cheap price. I guess you would have to roll the dice for what they sound like or maybe you could find a youtube vid. at that price really you get what you get. One thing looks weird though is the straight pipe.. doesn't look like it will fit into the cat. I think it should point down

fastt

Reaction score
Visit site
I probably am going to see if I can find one somewhere online.. I thought that too with the pipe but some modification could fix that.. If I find a video or end up giving it a go I will for sure post on here after I get it installed.. Would be funny if it was the same maker just oem due to legal stuff.

User

Reaction score
Visit site
Another thing to consider is the need for repacking cheap mufflers. It might be ok for a while, but then again... at that price, replace it when it is beat out. Good luck :thumbup:

fastt

Reaction score
Visit site
They look pretty good and that's a very cheap price. I guess you would have to roll the dice for what they sound like or maybe you could find a youtube vid. at that price really you get what you get. One thing looks weird though is the straight pipe.. doesn't look like it will fit into the cat. I think it should point down

Too good to be true? Guessing I would need a Y pipe too?

With them on the bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkWDgCidRNI

Tear down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxn8HgzHcP0

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Uni...lgo_pvid=412fb95d-5bdd-4296-8a37-2df3d52d7f66

Last edited:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the cans are plenty good but the connecting pipe could take some work, I would guess very few of us can weld and bend pipe so the cost for an exhaust shop to make something up could bump up your cost a bit.

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
I would go for it. The Y-pipe is upside down in all the pics lol. Looks like it tapers properly and would bolt right up to the cat pipe.

Jedz123

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be grabbing a set of these:
Yamaha FZ6 Mini 8" Stainless Round Muffler Exhaust Slip On 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

I have purchased these cheap mufflers before and have had mixed results, the last one I purchased now is on my Lawn mower :lol:
Do not that "carbon Fiber" is a vinyl like wrap and have seen them melt and catch fire...Something I'd give to craps about on a standard side mount pipe but for ones under my seat... YEah I'd pass.
If you do get it, let us know!
best
- J

tom_nuke

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be grabbing a set of these:
Yamaha FZ6 Mini 8" Stainless Round Muffler Exhaust Slip On 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 | eBay
I have purchased these cheap mufflers before and have had mixed results, the last one I purchased now is on my Lawn mower :lol:
Do not that "carbon Fiber" is a vinyl like wrap and have seen them melt and catch fire...Something I'd give to craps about on a standard side mount pipe but for ones under my seat... YEah I'd pass.
If you do get it, let us know!
best
- J

Do you know if those Delkevics require repacking?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know if those Delkevics require repacking?

I bought my delks from a member on this forum. I have run them for about 2.5 years now daily run 10 kms to and 10 kms from work each day.

I opened one of them about 12 months ago to see how it was going and there was barely any scorching of the glass packing.

You have to remeber these cans are supposedly for track use only- they are pretty loud, but you can set up the baffles so it doesn't attract the attention of the authorities.

I wrapped the baffles with extra glass woven sheet and then filled the baffle with stainless steel exhaust packing. I did this more for my hearing than for anyone else.

I really love the sound with out any extra packing around the baffle but I used to get looks from the police on a regular basis.

I reckon the cans are good value
cheers

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe for a righthand drive fizzer!?? lol

If that Y pipe section is welded solid, turning it over points the mid-pipe connector in the air. Hopefully it is a slip fit.

Let us know what happens.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the cans last year, and by the end of the year they were noticeably louder than they started. I bet I'll get a year or so more out of them before I have to pack them. I bought the components, not the Item you have here.