Bar End Weights for Bar End Mirrors

arronjackson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there,

Apologies for another bar ends thread but I can't seem to find the info I'm looking for. I'm looking to throw some of 7/8" Handle Bar End Mirrors For Yamaha XJR1300 / XJ6 / V-max / MT-01/ FZ1 / FZ6 on my handlebars as I slowly prepare for my full conversion. I'd love to throw these on the stock bar ends but as you know they're slanted. The bar ends that come with these CRG knockoffs will work too however I want to keep the stock bar end weights weight, or increase the weight.

If I understand correctly the stock bar ends are 300g. Does anyone know where I can find bar end weights that are 300g or more that will allow for a bar end mirror to be mounted around them? Better yet, does anyone know if there are bar end mirrors that thread in AND include a heavy weight in the assembly?

I live in Canada so fortnine would be ideal however they only seem to carry R&G sliders. I can throw money and get some Rhinomotos online however they are only 200g.

Thank you!

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I use stock bar ends with Rizoma knock off bar end mirrors. Mirror clams look like similar to yours.

barend.jpg

barend2.jpg

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
After 2 years of riding it as is (just put the bar end mirrors and stock bar ends) i went to machine shop to make me a little spacer to the throttle side. Because of the throttle, you can't screw the bar end tight enough, so you may need a simple spacer later.

About hands, my hands are also big, i wear large gloves. I don't think it'l be a problem.