Part Out

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: All the easy parts have been removed, I'll start individual threads for each of the more difficult items as they come off the bike. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
It's the LSL Urban Headlight kit pictured on my bike above, I will also include my speedo bracket and the meter cover. I will gradually throw more photos into this thread as parts get removed.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The time has come for me to part ways with my FZ6.

I plan on returning the bike to stock prior to putting it up for sale. Over the next 2-4 weeks I plan on taking everything off, but currently everything is still on the bike.

qakaIaj.jpg

The main items that I will be trying to find a new home for are my headlight assembly ($200), R6S forks ($300), Penske 8983 shock ($500), Leo Vince exhaust ($350), & rearset plates ($50).

Let me know if you're interested in anything and I can remove those bits first.

PM'd for the Forks

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's the LSL Urban Headlight kit pictured on my bike above, I will also include my speedo bracket and the meter cover. I will gradually throw more photos into this thread as parts get removed.

Interested in the headlight and speedometer bracket/cover. Will it fit an '05? What other mods would I need to make to remove the fairing to support the 6N conversion?